Friday, 15 October 2010

A Few Of My Favourite Things: October 15th

This week I've loved:

Photobucket

My Graze box - especially the 7 Fruits Flapjack, yummy and healthy(ish)

Elle with free Clinque lipgloss

Marie Claire with free Ciate Paint Pot

Lunch at ASK - goat's cheese calzone



What are your favourite things this week?


PS. Want to try a yummy Graze box yourself? Use M9V2925 to get your first one free (you can always cancel after your first box so it won't end up costing you anything)!
Share:

5 comments

  1. ohh i got my graze this weeka s well...ive had nicer selections tho.

    I got
    Lightly toasted pistachios....gorgeous yum
    golden honey nut cashews....bit sickly but nice
    funky gibbon....bit plain but ok
    the beach...nice love mango.

    i would have loved to try the flapjacks

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite thing this week are :
    - I got good score for my tests.
    - I found "fuck you oline (my name)" in the toilet and I was find it out by myself and I wasn't wrong. I proud of it lol.
    - My mom let me to go hiking tomorrow <3 yey
    lovely blog.
    wanna exchange link? or just follow each other?
    xo, Lorine

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Steph - I love mango so "The Beach" sounds delish! The flapjacks were really nice, even if they're not quite as healthy as the other items.

    @ Fashionista - well done on your good test scores :) following you now!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'd love to try those graze boxes, they look amazing!

    http://stylefrost.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig