Wednesday, 27 October 2010

The Best Things In Life Are Free

This has been a good week for freebies.

Yesterday I finally picked up a copy of Cosmopolitan with the free Missguided nail polish. I chose the black glitter as thought it looked really pretty for winter and is similar to a Topshop nail polish that I've not quite got round to ever buying.

Photobucket

My polish. Check out Liloo's swatches here - looks so pretty on.

I've been needing a new eye make-up remover for a while and while I love Clinque's Take The Day Off I can't usually justify £13.50 (Botanics and No 7's eye make-up removers are great too but Clinque's is just that little bit better in my opintion!) for it but Debenham's Clinique Bonus Time made me change my mind (I'm far too easily swayed by freebies). I also picked up a tube of Super City Block SPF 40 which is one of the few suncreams that I can put on my face without my skin breaking out. This will be essential for when I'm in Australia next month and good suncream is definitely something worth paying a bit more for. I love L'Oreal Matte Fluid facial suncream too which is slightly cheaper.

Photobucket

My freebie was this Betty Jackson Black make-up bag with all these goodies inside:

Photobucket

Dramatically Different moisturising lotion, Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser, SPF 15 Glosswear, High Impact Curling Mascara and Colour Surge Eyeshadow Trio.

Photobucket

I really love the eyeshadow - the diagram on the mirror and mini brushes are so cute! It reminds me of Benefit's Big Beautiful Eyes kit. I can't wait to give this a try.

Are you influenced by freebies when purchasing make-up?
Share:

3 comments

  1. Absolutely! I have the Take The Day Off makeup remover too - it's amazing! :)

    coffeeandrosesx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm love these swtuff, that pallette is so sweet - the mini brushes and diagram are really a nice touch....

    watermelonraindropx.blogspot.com - please check it out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love freebies. The Clinique bag looks like it's filled with goodies.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig