Friday, 22 October 2010

Apres Ski

"It's so cold!" Is still my first thought upon waking up/leaving the house/making any contact with the outside world these days. I still haven't sorted my winter coat yet and have a strong aversion to trousers and jeans so winter dressing is something that I find a little challenging. Thankfully my New Look fair isle (I still want to call it Alpine) cardigan is so warm and perfect for cold days.

Photobucket

Cardi: New Look, Shorts: G.21 @ Asda, Tshirt: Warehouse, Tights: George @ Asda

I'm still getting to grips with using a tripod and the timer function on my camera. My photos aren't perfect but I had fun taking these and that's what counts, right? I've been taking the photos in my lounge as my room is far too messy! I can't seem to balance my camera portrait style on the tripod, so that's why the photos aren't full length - there's just not enough space for me to get far away enough from the camera with it landscape-way. I'm not wearing shoes in these shots as shoes in the house is a bit no-no but I wore my Office boots out which are so warm - my feet are appreciating a break from heels!

What winter trends are you facing the cold weather in?
Share:

5 comments

  1. beautiful! love it and thanks for the comment in my blog.
    xo, Lorine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit!
    Nice blog!
    you follow me and i follow you?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww what a cute cardi! I agree, it's getting colder and colder here )=

    I need a tripod too, but I'm having trouble getting my camera to focus when I'm not holding it x=

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cardi. I like the photos. I'm useless at taking them.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig