Wednesday, 15 September 2010

NOTD: Parma Violet

I used to love parma violet sweets when I was younger so I was very excited today when my work colleague lent me her 17 Parma Violet nail polish to try out. I have the Mint Choc Chip polish from 17's Candy Collection which I love and this shade is gorgeous too. I love the thick brush as it gives a smooth, streak-free application without getting polish all over the skin around my nails.

After a quick coat of my favourite topcoat, Seche Vite, this is how it looks:




















What are you currently wearing on your nails?
Share:

12 comments

  1. Ooh wow that looks very vibrant! I love 17 nail polishes!

    Daisy :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour! I've been wanting to try some of the No 17 nail polishes x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely adorable colour there hun!!!:)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks a really nice colour, I love mint choc chip too, so will be looking out for this.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this and love the colour too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice colour.

    Like your new header :)

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is my holy grail nail polish! love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ heartshapedbruise - thanks :) the header was made by FernLaura and she did a great job!

    @ Maddy - I may have to purchase a bottle of this for myself!

    Thanks for all your comments x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh lovely colour xxx

    http://www.fashionbirdcage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love purple nails these days, I'm wearing Done out in Deco by OPI... If you like a lavender color, definetly buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. red whyte and Black are what i use to wear...now I am really thinking in grey...chanel 505 maybe=?

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig