Wednesday, 22 September 2010

NOTD: My Favourite Nail Polish ♥

I've had this nail polish for a while, it is definitely my favourite out of my nail polish collection and yet, it's never featured in one of my NOTD posts. Until now:













I can't find a name for this shade on the bottle but it's from Bourjois' "1 Seconde" range. I love the classic dark red shade, it suits shorter nails, looks great for day or night and goes with pretty much all of my outfits. The brush on this nail polish is amazing, my nail painting skills are rather poor - even when I'm not in a rush I can't seem to avoid getting polish all over my cuticles and turning my nails into a streaky mess. With this polish I really can just do one stroke of the brush per nail, it dries fast and stays chip free for a few days. Definitely my favourite nail polish.

What's yours?
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig