Tuesday, 17 August 2010

VERY Nice!

While the weather is starting to look autumnal, I'm still taking every opportunity to wear summer clothes (I've banned myself from wearing tights until October - wish me luck!) so I was VERY happy when I was contacted and offered £50 to spend at www.very.co.uk!

I'm loving dresses at the moment - they're easy to wear, save lots of time in looking for a matching skirt/top and can be dressed up and down really easily. I chose a Lipsy "Pixie Loves Lipsy" Dress as I love high waisted dresses (great for petite girls as they make your legs look longer) and thought that this looked great for day or night:





















My order arrived within a few days - VERY impressive!

Here's how I wore the dress:


















Dress: Lipsy Pixie Loves Lipsy - from Very.co.uk
Shoes: Vintage (they were my Grandma's)
Denim Jacket - H&M
Necklace: Vintage (my mum's from the 1980s)
Corsage: Topshop
Earings: Topshop


What do you think?
And what would you have chosen from Very's dress selection?
Share:

10 comments

  1. itt suits you!looks lovely:)xx
    all the very dresses look lovely, hard decision!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this dress is gorgeous on you! you lucky girlie.
    good luck on the tights ban, i have already caved here xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that vintage bow necklace that you paired with the cute dress. :)

    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this cute dress! i love Very, esp the LOVE LABEL i want like three pairs of boots a few chunky knits and one floral dress from them :) just need to scrap up the money! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought all the Pixi Lott dresses were so pretty!!! This dress is beautiful - it suits you so well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww so cute!! Love the subtle stripes ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving that dress. It looks great on you ^__^

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig