Wednesday, 18 August 2010

Small Blog Sale

I gave my make-up collection a sort-out today...it's grown so much since I started blogging! I threw out a fair few old, expired cosmetics but also came across a few items that I don't use but are still in good working order and could do with going to a new home where they will be loved.

All items are 50p - I'm not doing this to make money, I just don't want to see the items going to waste. Postage will be 50p no matter how many items you buy, just to cover the costs of the envelopes and stamps. Everything is sold as seen and I've started the condition of the items. I'll post internationally too :)

If there's anything you'd like, please leave me a comment with your Paypal email address so that I can invoice you. Happy browsing :)

























ELF Super Glossy Lip Shine in Iced Latte - used once - 50p

Barry M - Fabulous Kohl Pencil - never used - 50p



























Hello Kitty - duo blue eyeshadow with removeable Hello Kitty charm - 5op (used once)

























17 Single Eyeshadow - Showbiz - unused - 50p

























17 Vintage Eyeshadow - lightly used - 50p
Share:

4 comments

  1. What condition is the Hello Kitty one in please? (Only because I'm thinking of giving it to someone as a present!)
    If it's new/unused, can I have it please?
    My email is dlw1210(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk - thanks!

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @heartshapedbruise - Sorry, I forgot to mention in the post - it's been lightly used - on the darker blue shade you can see slight brush marks so probably not ideal as a present.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute stuff! I just cleaned out my makeup drawer the other day too :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig