Saturday, 7 August 2010

In Good Company?

After vowing to purchase no more magazines, I er, accidentally found myself walking out of M&S Simply Food this afternoon clutching a copy of Company magazine along with my lunch...





















For only £2, I got a magazine, a double-ended mascara and a mini bottle of Radox Cocont Shower Smoothie (it smells divine, like a beach holiday in a tube) so I don't feel too bad about breaking my self-imposed ban.

The mascara is very similar in appearance to the Bourjois double-ended product which I had a few years back. I really liked the finished look of the Bourjois mascara but disliked how long it too to apply it. This looks like a budget dupe of it. The packaging is quite cheap looking but after my experience with the Aldi Lipstick I'm not going to judge a book by it's cover and will be using this tomorrow morning. I will let you know what I think!





















Nails: 17 Mint Choc Chip

Have you purchased this month's Company? And do freebies sway your decision of whether to buy a magazine?
Share:

11 comments

  1. Oooo I love the shower smoothies!

    This one is my total fave, it's perfect to use with my exfoliating mitt to get off fake tan reminents, but I find it really moisturising too :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Laura - I'll definitely be purchasing a full size of this once I'm done with the sample :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading magazines. My guilty pleasure haha (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow, that's great for £2! :)
    i recently bought an InStyle mag with a free bodyshop fullsize lip&cheek stain...it's great!:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. exciting :) In one of the magazines they are giving awaya body shop cheek and lip tint, i am interested in that one :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love a good freebie with a magazine! They always do the best ones in the summer x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was really tempted to buy this the other day...

    theres a bodyshop lipgloss with InStyle.. terrible magazine but lipgloss was lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Irene and Hearthandmade - I got a free copy of that InStyle so it didn't have the free gift! I only ever buy InStyle when it has a good freebie - it's quite expensive and the magazine itself is pretty bad! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that's a heck of a good deal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh i had that mag too, i wasn't so keen on the mascara but the actual mag and the Radox shower smoothie were great!!! I love anything Coconut scented so it was a real treat <33

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did a post about this freebie too! I haven't actually used either yet but I'll definitely give the shower smoothie a go :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig