Monday, 12 July 2010

What's In My Travel Bag? + Milan

I've just come back from a long weekend in Milan. Lovely sightseeing, shopping and gorgeous Italian food all in the 38 degree heat - I had no idea it would be so hot! Thank goodness for delicious gelato and my travel-must have products:

Toiletries:
















As I only took hand luggage, I could only take products that were less than 100ml. These were my absolute essentials!

L-R top row:

L'Oreal Matte Fluid Sunscreen
Soltan Once Mini SPF 40
Ambre Solaire High Protection Stick
Sure Mineral deodorant

Bottom row:

Cuticura Hand Sanitiser
Impulse Goddess Body Spray
Cacheral Anais Anais mini perfume
Superdrug Vitamin E eye make-up remover/cleanser
This Works: Turbo Balm
Time Delay Eye Cream


Make-up:
















L-R:

17 Oil Control Pressed Powder
Nars Blusher - Nico
Sleek Face Contour Kit - Light
17 Sheer Moisture Lipstick - Balmy Beige
Clinque High Impact Lipstick - Red-y to Wear
Urban Decay Primer Potion
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
24 Hour Lasting Eyeliner (from Japan - not sure which brand it is)
Rimmel Brow Pencil - Hazel
Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Definer
No 7 Instant Radiance Concealer
No 7 Shine Free Make-up base
Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer

I was pretty pleased with myself for scaling down my make-up to just these products (Even if it does still look like quite a lot in the picture!). When you only have one bag and have to carry it around yourself for the whole day I'd definitely sacrifice a few products to save lugging around a bulging bag (and I still had some bag space for all-important Milan shopping!).

Our flight to Milan was delayed (grrr, EasyJet!) so this time was productively spent painting my nails with the free mini Essie polish in this month's Tatler:
















Mmmm...

































Dress: Topshop
Bag: M&S Limited Collection
















Dress: Oasis





















Playsuit: Henry Holland at Debenhams
Bag: M&S Limited Collection
Cardigan: New Look
Sandals: Vintage
Hairflower: Accessorize


What are your travel essentials?
Share:

2 comments

  1. You look so pretty in the pictures!!Great stuff you got there!!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog's posts are very awesome, i enjoyed the posts of your Blog while reading,Thanks for sharing such a wonderful blog..
    Dublin hotels says:
    “Interesting post, we shall be following your blog more closely in future! Best Wishes from Our Team ”

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig