Saturday, 3 July 2010

Summery FOTD

I've been neglecting my blog a little lately...the hot weather means I've been spending as much as possible time outside, it's been lovely but not very conduicive to actually getting anything done!

I tend to wear a lot less make-up in the heat but always, always wear a good sunscreen and a bit of bronzer. While I always go make-up free on holiday, I still feel the need to make a bit of effort while at home, even if it is as sunny and hot as it would be if I were away!





















Make-up:
Face -
Clinique Stay Matte Sheer Pressed Powder
Natural Collection Bronzing Pearls (really cheap, awful packaging but I seem to be reaching for them far more than I do my high end bronzers!)

Eyes -
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
L'Oreal Superliner in Carbon Gloss

Lips -
Viva Glam Gaga lipstick

Clothes:
Dress - New Look
Sunglasses - Vintage (they used to be my grandma's)

And finally...I'm in love with these sandals so much that they deserve a picture! I'm not normally a fan of blingy footwear but these ones are just so OTT that I feel they're ok! They were reduced to £25 in the Debenhams's sale - bargain! And they're attention-seeking enough that I'm not missing my usual heels at all :)

















Toe nails: Nails Inc for Diet Coke in Paris
Share:

8 comments

  1. I LOVE the sunglasses and the sandals are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look stunning, the sunglasses are amazing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's funny how grandma style is so trendy now! I have an huge oversized pair of black and gold sunglasses that I got from her and random teenagers used to stop her and ask where she got it.. ahaha on another note, you look lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Errrr wait I'm an idiot. "Her" being my grandmother in the above ramble haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and I gave you an award on my blog...check it out
    http://leauderose.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the sunglasses!

    Missed your posts.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks girlies!

    @ Hannah - thanks for the award :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What shade of shee matte powder do you use?!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig