Sunday, 25 July 2010

Review: Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash

In my endeavors to try yet another skincare routine, and due to my over consumption of magazines, I've recently been trying out Neutrogena's newest facial wash offering: Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Facial Wash.

I've had several sample sachets of this which have been great for taking on trips away lately.





















What do I think?

The first thing I notice about this is the strong pink grapefruit scent. I'm normally not a fan of fragranced skincare products but I actually quite like the smell of this - it's fruity and refreshing without being overwhelming. The wash itself is clear and quite a thin consistency. It doesn't lather as much as I expected it to but it rinses away easily and you only need a small amount - I got two uses out of each sachet.

The wash felt really refreshing and definitely left my skin feeling clean after a long, humid day. It was slightly drying which I noticed most on the skin around my eyes so its definitely suited for more oily skin. In the summer my skin gets really shiny and sweat, make-up and suncream can leave it feeling quite congested so this wash is great for me now but I'd be worried about it being too drying once the weather gets colder.





















Would I purchase?

Yes - I'm definitely going to get this on my next Boots trip. I like the fragrance and the way this left my skin feeling. It's also pretty inexpensive so it's not a problem if I only used it for the next couple of months. I also like the simple packaging - so many products for oily skin are designed for teenagers and as I still suffer from "teenage skin" in my 20s its nice to see a brand recognising this!

Have you tried the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit range?
Share:

10 comments

  1. I got the sample free with a magazine as well, probably the same one as you. I loved the smell and it also left my skin feeling smooth. I will defiantly buy it when the face wash i am using at the moment runs out! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo I might try this range, I was thinking about it but I wasn't sure, I like reading at least one review on skin care products before i buy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh great review
    i need a new skin care routine so i may try this one
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this review! I was curious about this product (=

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great review :) I love neutrogena so maybe this is one to try! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh i have some of these samples to try out too. I've got oily skin so hopefully it'll suit xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw this on offer in Superdrug today for £2.99 :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally got a sample of this in my magazine today! and unlike the rest of my sample sachets that just go in a box under my bed, i'll defo take your advice and give it a try, thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got a sample of this and i'll definitely have to try it :)
    I've tagged you on my blog
    http://thisiscaz.blogspot.com/2010/07/8-questions-tag.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sữa rửa mặt Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Cleanser - Là sự kết hợp độc đáo giữa tinh chất bưởi và vitamin C giúp đánh bay hoàn toàn các khuyết điểm cũng như mụn đầu đen trên da mặt, đồng thời sữa rửa mặt loại bỏ dầu nhờn dư thừa và bụi bẩn mà không làm khô da hay gây kích ứng.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig