Wednesday, 28 July 2010

8 Questions Tag

I was tagged by the lovely Caz - this is a really great tag as I have to answer her eight questions and then tag another 8 people to answer my eight questions!

My 8 Questions from Caz are:

1. What magazines do you read?
Far too many! I buy Glamour every month, get Elle and Marie Claire free at work, occasionally buy Company and Cosmopolitan. Grazia is my favourite magazine but I try not to buy it every week - I hate thinking about how much of my money goes on magazines each year...

















2. Do you have any pets?

I have a canary called Sonny :)

3. What is your biggest achievement?

My degree - I graduated a couple of weeks ago and it was an amazing day. I still can't believe that I've finished university - it goes by so quickly!



















4. If you could only wear one nail polish colour for the rest of your life what would it be?

Red - it's a classic and bright reds suit my pale skin.

5. What are your ambitions for the future?

To have a successful career, be happy and travel to lots of new places.

6. What is your favourite food?

Sushi. I'm addicted to Itsu.

















7. Share your favourite photo from Tumblr or We♥It (if you don't have one of these just share your favourite photo)

I don't have either so I'll share this photo which I took of the Elephant Parade in London:
















8. What was the last song you downloaded?

I hardly ever download music but the last album I bought on itunes was by Monsters of Folk.

My 8 Questions are:

1. What was the first item of make-up that you bought?
2. Do you have a lucky number?
3. What was the last book you read?
4. What's your most visited website?
5. Who or what inspires you?
6. If you could only have 3 items in your make-up bag, what would they be?
7. What was your favourite subject at school?
8. What's your worst habit?


I would like to tag:

Arabian Eyes
Blushingloves
Kim
Gaby
Megan

And anyone else who'd like to do it :)
Share:

3 comments

  1. Thanks for the tag, Lily! I just did it: http://gabysbeautyblog.blogspot.com/2010/07/8-questions-tag.html

    I love tags!

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag hun!!I'll post it really soon!!:)It'll be fun!!
    You are so seet!:)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig