Friday, 11 June 2010

OOTD + NOTD: 90s and Neutrals?






















While the weather may be dull and grey, my outfit today was rather bright! I don't usually wear this much colour but quite liked this look. I felt rather 90s with the colourful tights paired with the acid wash skirt - I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not...have the 90s come back yet?! Either way, these tights always get a few double takes and sometimes its fun to step out of your fashion comfort zone.

Tshirt: Zara
Skirt: H&M
Tights: Miss Selfridge


And I finally got around to using one of my Nails Inc for Diet Coke polishes. I chose London as I love the shade and it's a nice neutral which is what such a bright outfit needed. I found the polish quite hard to apply, the big lid wasn't easy to work with and the thin brush meant that the polish went on streaky no matter how careful I was. Not too impressive considering these are meant to retail for £11.50...however, a quick coat of Seche Vete later and it looks smooth and shiney. I'm so glad I invested in a bottle of it.





















What did you wear today? Outfit and nails - I'd love to know :)
Share:

3 comments

  1. I love your outfit! Its so bright and colourful. I think it is good as well to step out from what your used to. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful t-shirt! & your skirt... LOVE! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple black tank with jeans and a white blazer. it was kind of cold today.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig