Sunday, 27 June 2010

NOTD - My First Attempt at Some Sort of Nail Art...















This is my first ever attempt at doing something with my nails other than just painting on a couple of coats of polish. I used 17 "Rose Manicure" as and then used Nails Inc for Diet Coke in "Milan" for the polka dots. I used the pointed end of a wooden cuticle stick to dot it on - it was actually a lot easier than I thought if would be and I'm pretty bad at normal nail polish application!

What do you think? I kind of wish I hadn't used red as when I quickly glance at my hands it looks as though my nails have a rash! I think next time I'll do a brighter base...what colour combinations do you think would work well together?
Share:

4 comments

  1. I really like it actually! It's quite different.

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks really cute, like Fee said, different, and that aint no bad thing, hehe! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its cute, maybe some more bright neony colours next time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks really cute!

    www.essiebutton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig