Wednesday, 23 June 2010

NOTD & FOTN

I do love a blog post title with two acronyms in it!

This NOTD is the second nail polish I've used from the Diet Coke for Nails Inc collection. This is Paris. I applied one coat and finished with Seche Vete and it lasted 5 days which is pretty good for a dark colour. Sorry for the mess around my nails, I find the Nails Inc brushes really fiddly to use...





















I also have a FOTN to show you - this was the make-up I wore to my graduation ball last week. I originally wanted to do something a little more adventurous but, as always, I completely ran out of time on the night to do my make-up and I knew it would be a long night so didn't want to have to worry about whether my make-up was sliding down my face...I went for a more dramatic variation of my usual look:





















Face:
ELF Under Eye Concealer
Benefit You Rebel Light TM
Rimmel Renew and Lift Pressed Powder - True Ivory
Rimmel Hide the Blemish Concealer - Ivory
Sleek Face Contour Kit
Barry M Blusher - No. 6

Eyes:
UDPP
17 Solo e/s - Beyond Bronze - in crease
Mac e/s - Honey Lust - on lid
17 Solo e/s - Walnut Pearl - outer corner
L'Oreal Superliner - Carbon Gloss
Benefit Bad Gal liner
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
Benefit Eyebright - used as brow highlight

Lips:
Clinique High Impact Lipstick - Red-y to wear


What's your usual night-time look? If, like me, you experiement with different make-up looks during the day - how do you make your evening look standout?
Share:

6 comments

  1. That lipstick is a gorgeous colour. Please can we see your whole dress?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see your outfit from the graduation ball..?

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour that Paris nail varnish.
    And you look lovely, agree with above, full outfit please! Love that lippie.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dress pictures coming soon - just need to wait for my friend to send them to me!
    I took my camera to the ball but didn't get any pictures of myself - always the way! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi sweets:) im a new follower
    love your blog
    im a fellow law student too:)
    you dress is stunning
    ill def be back again xx
    belle xxx
    ellabellevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm wearing the same polish today. Although mine is already chipped (even with a topcoat) and there are already chips. Love the colour though and the fact that it was a freebie!
    E x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig