Wednesday, 2 June 2010

EOTD - beach inspired


































With summer finally here (let's hope!) I felt inspired to do a beach-y eye look today. I hardly ever use Dazzle Dusts as they can be pretty messy but I was inspired to reach for mine today after reading Caz's post on the free Dazzle Dust offer with the next issue of More magazine.

Make-up used:

Urban Decay Primer Potion - on lid
No 7 Instant Radiance Concealer - under eye
L'Oreal Wear Infinite e/s in Golden Sunset - on lid
Barry M Dazzle Dust in 80 - outer corner
L'Oreal Superliner in Carbon Gloss
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in black

What's your favourite summer eye look?
Share:

4 comments

  1. I love this look! The darker shadow blended in gives it a bit of an edge too :) So jealous of your eyelashes - they're all lovely and fluttery!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty, and you have great eyebrows!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh very summery and subtle - might have to give this a go! :)

    http://daisyloves01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so so pretty! Very perfect for summer indeed:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig