Sunday, 30 May 2010

Tag: Would you rather...

I was tagged by the lovely Fern to do this:



















Be extremely beautiful or extremely intelligent?
Intelligent because then I could use my intelligence to make lots of money and so afford to be extremely beautiful too!

Go without brushing your teeth for a year or go without washing your hair for a year?
Hair, I think. But both would be horrible!


Be Rich or Famous?
Rich. Nice handbags and clothes, no paparazzi!


Have an amazing shoe collection or an amazing makeup collection?
Make-up...I already have a pretty good shoe collection but have always dreamt of walking into the Mac shop and buying the entire eyeshadow display. Complete with the stand that they're all lined up on...imagine that in your room!


Be able to sing or be able to dance?
Sing.


Be stranded on a Desert Island or in the Desert?
Dessert Island.


Have a Computer or a TV?
Computer, I don't have a TV and get by fine with iPlayer!

Wear spots or stripes for the rest of your life?
Stripes.I love stripes.


Drink out of a Teacup or a Mug?
I love drinking out of teacups, Lady Gaga style...but in the mornings I have to have my giant cup of green tea to start the day.


Receive a bunch of Flowers or a box of chocolates?
Flowers, you can buy chocolates for yourself but I'd never buy flowers for yourself.

Have a hug or a Kiss from someone you love?
Kiss. I'm not very hugg-y. It's only recently that I can hug people and not feel really awkward about it!


Wear Converse or Stilettos?
Until I was 16, I only wore Converse so I have quite a large collection of them...these days I only wear heels but I don't like stilettos as they get stuck between pavement cracks so I guess it'd have to be Converse!

Meet Johnny Depp or Robert Pattinson?
Johnny Depp in his film roles. Robert Pattinson in real life.

Be a Fairy or a Mermaid?
Fairy. I'd hate to have a tail!

A Coffee or a Cup of Tea?
I'm really fussy about both...so it's usually "no thanks" but I love green tea with cranberry and Starbucks' soya lattes.

Pink nails or Blue nails?
I'm wearing pink at the moment - Rimmel's 60 seconds in "Style Hunter" to be precise. I think I'm too pale for blue nails but I love how they look on other people.





















Live somewhere sunny or somwhere cold?
Sunny! The sun makes me feel so much happier.

Have an amazing house or an amazing car?
House. In central London so then I wouldn't need a car.

Be kind or funny?
Hmm, funny. But not to other people's expense so I guess I'd be kind too. (Is that allowed as an answer?!)

Eat Sweets or Cake?
Sweets...my inner health freak will always be led astray by Haribo Tangfastics.

Hold a Tarantula or a Snake?
Snake.

Wear a neclace or a ring?
Ring. I rarely wear necklaces but wear the ring I got for my 16th birthday from my daddy everyday :)

Laugh or Smile?
Laugh.

Be hated or be a hater?
Hated.

Wear Pearls or Beads?
Pearls.

If you had to choose,lose your sight or your hearing?
Hearing.

Have lots of money or lots of friends?
Money...as much as that sounds shallow, I barely have enough time to see the friends I do have!

Love or be loved?
Love.



This tag has already been done by a fair few people that I follow so if you haven't done it yet then I tag you!
Share:

4 comments

  1. Such hard questions to answer! I could not choose between spots and stripes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, it was the spots/stripes conundrum that stumped me too!

    I definitely think there is a shade of blue nail varnish out there somewhere for you..

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post cool questions some of them a little harder to answer than others. Hair or teeth eekk xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey gorgeous!

    I've loved reading everyones tags of this post!

    I've also awarded you a Blog Love award over at my Blog, hope you can check it out!

    Lovess Xx

    http://thebeautysanctum.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig