Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Recent FOTDs

I had my first exam today - 1/4 of the way to freedom! I *think* it went ok...fingers crossed that it actually did and that all this revision hasn't made me go crazy!

I thought I'd share a couple of recent FOTDs with you as exam-induced boredom has led to me trying out a couple of different looks - it's been a good chance to experiment as I hate taking risks with new looks when I'm going somewhere important but at the moment it's only the library and I doubt my fellow students would even notice if I came in with green lips - they're all so engrossed in their studies. It's also a good way to see how long products last - if they can take a day in a hot stuffy library they'll definitely last the night! (I had a nightmare moment once with a No 7 mascara that's made me wary of new products...it looked great when I put it on in the morning, walked to uni, went to a class, popped to the ladies afterwards to find said mascara was no longer on my lashes and was infact all over my undereye area - why didn't anyone tell me?!)

So anyway, make-up disasters aside, here are some new looks that I like:





















Face: 17 pressed powder
Clinique All-Over Colour - In Bloom

Eyes: L'Oreal Colour Appeal - Golden Sunset
Sleek Gel Eyeliner
17 Defining Mascara

Lips: Vaseline Rosy Lips

The top/dress is from Dorothy Perkins :)

Close-up:





































Face: 17 Pressed Powder
Sleek Face Contour Kit - Light
No 7 Apricot Blush (from my palette)

Eyes: L'Oreal Colour Appeal - Golden Sunset on lid
Mac Eyeshadow Honey Lust - in crease
17 Eyeshadow - Walnut Pearl - outer corner
L'Oreal Carbon Gloss eyeliner
17 Defining Mascara

Lips: Viva Glam Gaga (just a tiny amount)

Close-up of the eye make-up:

Share:

2 comments

  1. Love the second look, your hair looks great.

    I know what you mean about make up disasters - and yes! why does no one tell you?!?

    X x

    p.s fingers crossed for your exams, sure you'll do great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why didn't people tell you about the mascara on your undereyes? Ah!I have no idea. By desire to be as if they hadn't see not to get involved? I don't like it when people do that. I prefer when people are upfront and tell me if something's wrong.

    What is that dress that you're wearing? It's absolutely adorable. Also you're so cute on the second picture of you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig