Thursday, 22 April 2010

NOTD: Mint Choc Chip

Having seen 17's new nail colour "Mint Choc Chip" on a few blogs I set about trying to track a bottle down. After visiting three Boots stores in London over the past couple of weeks I couldn't find it anywhere (nor could I find Revlon's mint nail polish). I'd almost forgotton about it until I popped into Boots today during a study break and they had the whole new range! All the colours are gorgeous but I restrained myself to just getting the one! Mint Choc Chip was £2.99 - what a bargain!

Application:

The bottle is quite small but as it always takes me forever to use a nail polish up then this isn't a problem. It's quite an on trend colour so I imagine I'll use it a lot this summer and then switch back to my darker shades for winter.

The brush is quite thick and short which makes application really easy - some of my nails were covered in just one stroke.

Formula:

The first coat went on quite streaky but two coats and a covering of Seche Vite and it looks great - far more pigmented than I expected.

I'll let you know how long it lasts!

Here it is on my nails (which seem to be growing now - yay!) Sally Hansen's Strong Nails now has really helped them not to break or peel.





Share:

5 comments

  1. I love the colour! I really want some more pastel shades of polish for summer!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Similar to Button Moon by Collection 2000.
    Very lovely for spring/summer.

    Also your nails are looking really good.

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyyyy you been tagged!!
    http://xarabianeyesx.blogspot.com/2010/04/my-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Fee - I'll have to check out collection 2000's polishes - could do with some more pastels in my collection!

    @ Arabian Eyes - thank you!

    x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig