Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Bicester Purchases & FOTD

I've been super-busy with revison so blogging has slightly taken a backseat at the moment. I've not really been out that much lately so haven't had many interesting FOTD/OOTD either - I cannot wait for my exams to be over and I'm pretty sure that one of the first things I'll do is get straight back into blogging!

I had a lovely day out at Bicester Village last weekend with my parents. I purchased a pair of Alexander McQueen sunglasses (reduced from £160 to £100) which I'm so pleased with. After his tragic death I'm not sure what will happen to the brand so it's nice to own something from the label and I know that I'll be wearing these sunglasses all the time during the (hopefully) sunny weather to come.

I also picked up a Mac Mineralize Skin Finish in the Cosmetics Company Outlet. I paied £13.20 for it which felt like a bargain! I chose the shade "Redhead" as I'm very pale and most bronzers are far too dark for my skin. This gives a lovely light tan effect and can be built up for a more dramatic look. I really like Mac's Mineralize products and this was something I'd been wanting for a while to add to my rather small collection of an eyeshadow and a blusher.















And here's my bronze-y FOTD:





















Products used:

No 7 Instant Radiance Conealer
17 Pressed Powder
Redhead MSF as a blushers/bronzer
Redhead MSF as an eyeshadow with the beige from my No 7 pallette over the top
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
Vaseline Lip Therapy in Rosy Lips


And the sunglasses:

Share:

3 comments

  1. GREAT sunglasses!!
    That Mac bronzer looks good, I'm the same as you, some bronzers are too strong on my skin.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely glasses!!!And the skinfinish looks really pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sunnies! They're fab. Sunglasses and normal glasses are the only things I really splurge on, so I think £100 from £160 is an amazing bargain! :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig