Monday, 1 March 2010

OOTD

It was such a lovely surprise to open my curtains this morning and see the sun! I feel as if the last few months have passed in a rather dull blur of leggings, cardigans and coats so it's nice to finally be able to start wearing my spring wardrobe and getting a bit more creative in my outfits :)

Today I wore a new purchase - my skirt was founded in on the bargain rail at M&S reduced from £25 to £2!! Couldn't not buy it really for that price! I paired it with a grey H&M tshirt and my tan KG boots.






























What did you wear today?
Share:

6 comments

  1. Love your skirt!! Its gorgeous & such a bargain! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. £2!! that skirt is gorgeous! love the print.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great skirt, and what a bargain too! You can see what I wore on my latest post, but in a nutshell - jeans, florals and a knit! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girls! I'll def be wearing this again soon :) It's so worth having a good browse of the end of sale rail sometimes! x

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig