Wednesday, 24 March 2010

NOTW

I have a love/hate relationship with nail polish. I'm usually too impatient to put it on as I hate waiting for it to dry and then get really annoyed when it chips after two days and all my hard work is wasted. Lately I've been trying to experiment with nail polishes more and last week created this look:


































It's still going strong now and while I'd usually avoid glitter nail polishes (they bring back memories of shopping in Claire's Accessories aged 14) I actually really like this look.

I used:

2 coats of Sally Hansen's "Strong Nails Now" as a base-coat
17 "Vintage" nail polish - this came as part of a 17 giveaway
Barry M glitter polish
A coat of Seche Vite to top it all off

What do you think? Are glitter nails a good look or should they be left to the pre-teens?
Share:

1 comment

  1. I'm not a huge fan of glitter nails - it takes me to a bad, mid-90s place that I'd rather forget! :)

    I do quite like this look though.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig