Tuesday, 2 March 2010

In the Pink

Today was another beautiful sunny day so I really felt like ditching my wintery blacks and greys for a bit of colour!

I bought this dress in the January sales but this is the first time I've worn it. It was £35 reduced to £12 in Next. I wore a black M&S tshirt underneath it and a Celine neckscarf. While the dress style is quite formal and office-y the colour is so bright that it doesn't look too formal for everyday wear.


























I kept my make-up quite natural today as didn't want it to compete with the bright dress.

I used:

Face: No 7 instant radiance concealer under eyes
17 Translucent Pressed Powder
Rimmel Hide the Blemish concealer
Blushers from my No 7 Palette

Eyes:
lilac eyeshadow from my No 7 palette
UD Eye Transforming Potion used with the lilac eyeshadow along my upper lashline
Maybelline Volum' Express mascara

Lips: Vaseline Rosy Lips
Share:

2 comments

  1. I'm loving the color of that dress! I don't feel like I can pull off the t-shirt under the dress look, but it looks great on you! Great blog!

    Would love to have you follow mine too!

    http://kajalcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That colour is gorgeous on you, and I love the neck scarf! You look so classy.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig