Tuesday, 16 March 2010

French Chic and Viva Glam Gaga

Today's outfit - the sunny weather is really making me want to try out new looks and outfit combinations. I purchased a pair of blue jeggigns from Uniqlo a few weeks ago but we hadn't yet had the weather and I hadn't been in the mood to wear them but today was the day! I paired them with a stripey off the shoulder jumper and my Paris silk neckscarf.























Top: Pimkie, bought in Paris
Jeggings: Uniqlo
Scarf: Galleries Lafayettes, Paris
Boots: KG


And here's my new love - Viva Glam Gaga:













With Flash





















Without Flash


Have you purchased Viva Glam Gaga or Cyndi? I'd love to know what you think of them - are they worth the hype? Do you like the shade? How do they compare to your favourites? Or were you just seduced by the cute packaging and Gaga's signature?

I admit - at first I just wanted it for the Gaga associations but I actually really like the colour, love the sheer formula and think that I will wear this a LOT during spring.
Share:

6 comments

  1. Love the stripes and silk scarf combo, looks great.
    I've not got gaga or cyndi, but the ads I saw were amazing. Think gaga might be purchased.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking gorgeous. I love your style xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your Parisian style! It's one of my favourite looks - so chic, so classic.

    I don't really wear lipstick so the Gaga version would be wasted on me! Shame as it looks super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit, and the shade of that lipstick does look pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and I think it is really beautiful! Now following!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit, very chic :)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig