Monday, 15 March 2010

Flower Power





















It was another beautiful spring day today and while getting ready I found one of my favourite hair accessories - an orange faux flower hairclip from Accessorize. In the past I've saved this for nights out but I really don't like the idea of nice things being only for evening - why can't they be worn during the day too? So today I wore my flower with clashing red lipstick - I really liked how this look turned out. If you have something that you love wearing then wear it whenever, wherever - who cares if its "meant" to be for evening if it looks great (and more importantly, makes you feel great)?!























Make-up:
Face - 17 Pressed Powder, Rimmel Hide The Blemish, No 7 Instant Radiance Concealer, No 7 Blusher in Soft Damson, No 7 High Lights in Dandy Pink (both from my No 7 Palette)

Eyes - Beige and Silver shadows from my No 7 Palette, Bourjois Liner Stylo in Brun, L'Oreal Voluminous mascara

Lips - Clinque High Impact lipstick in Red-y To Wear
Share:

7 comments

  1. Lovve the flower!!!You are soo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the flower and the lipstick look great together (=

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty! Love the flower & lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous lady! The flower is so pretty - perfect for these sunny days we've been having.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your eyes are SOOOOOO pretty! I can't get enough of them! I love the lippie and flower combo, they look great together =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have fabulous eyes! I find them completely hypnotizing. :D

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments. Questions? It's probably easier to Tweet me (@LilyLippy) as I'll reply faster.

© Lily Lipstick | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig