Mish Mash

Saturday, 24 December 2011

How is it Christmas day tomorrow?! I was planning on squeezing in a couple of Christmas posts but I feel like time has been sped up over the last couple of weeks. I'm used to having a three week break for Christmas but now I'm working I have a grand total of four days. Still, that's like, double a normal weekend so I'm really grateful for it!

I thought I'd share some foodie photos I've taken lately as well as today's outfit:

Photobucket

Top: Topshop, Cardigan: M&S, Necklace: Sunday Up Market, Skirt: M&S, Watch: ASOS

I'm not very good at wearing separates or layering so none of my clothes "go" together very well but I quite liked this combination. I bought four of these tops when they first came into Topshop but didn't realise at the time that the armholes are huge so everyone gets a nice view of my bra from the side. Next time I want to buy something in every colour I will trial wear one first before buying more of the same!

Photobucket

Crepes in My Old Dutch, fruit compote in Canteen, Afternoon Tea at the Marriott Marble Arch c/o Groupon, Waitrose Christmas tree cake.

My mum came to visit last weekend we treated ourselves to some yummy food. If you like pancakes then I'd definitely recommend My Old Dutch - go on a Monday when everything is £5! I'm not really a cake person but I love afternoon tea, so much of food is in the presentation and it's really nice to take your time and savor it all. After having something like this I definitely don't want anything sweet for a while although my dad got this cake in Waitrose for only £2 so I did have a nibble of one of the "branches"!

Not the most festive post but hope you all have lovely days tomorrow and that Santa is good to you this year.

6 comments:

*Peonies and lilies* said...

That afternoon tea looks yummy!

Merry Christmas lovely x

daisychain said...

Have a wonderful Christmas doll x

Sia said...

Looks lovely! Merry Christmas. x

HiFashion said...

The blouse and the cardi are a perfect combination. I may have to go out and find that cardigan, hehe.

Have a great Christmas. Shame you don't have more time off, but make the most of it!!

Emma x said...

That necklace is fab!! I hope you've had a lovely Christmas xx

MJ said...

Hope you have a lovely Christmas too!